Create tags to contextualize and sort:
• Support tickets by problem types
• Sales queries by priority levels
• Marketing emails by keywords
• And more
Use the ticketing widget on your Gmail right sidebar to create and add tags to your email conversations.
If you're an admin or a manager of your Gmelius subscription you can also edit and manage tags from your Gmelius dashboard.
Our team is constantly adding new features inside Boards to make them even better. You can now:
1. Sort columns based on the volume of the cards
2. Use shortcuts to organize and complete tasks faster
3. Find the right card with internal board search
4. Hover over the icons to see tags and email notes without opening your task cards
5. Sort your cards by due dates and priority levels in each column
Looks great, right? 🤩
Choose to be notified only on inbox activity that matters to you:
Once you enable push notifications you will only be notified on:
You can also choose to be notified on:
✅ Specific shared inboxes and labels
✅ Tracked emails: on every open or only the first open
📥 Choose the Product updates option to receive our more in-depth summaries and product updates via an occasional email.
To configure your new smart notifications head over to your Gmelius Profile.
Did you change your colleague's status to a Manager of your Gmelius Subscription?
Managers of your subscription can now not only manage billing and users, but also have access to various Team Reports, including conversations, and productivity.
Available to all our Growth and Enterprise customers.
Gmelius' newest feature Teams*, allows you to organize your account into separate team workspaces - without complicating your billing and subscription.
Organize your Gmelius account into Teams, each with their own Team Admins and specific workspaces.
What can Team Admins do?
• Add/remove users to their Teams.
• Create Sub-Teams within their Teams.
• Assign roles within their Teams and Sub-Teams.
Team Members will collaborate directly with their Team, and not with the whole list of users in their Gmelius subscription.
Company workflows are now even more streamlined with Gmelius! Create your Teams by department or project for effective collaboration.
• Manage shared inboxes
• Create shareable Gmail labels
• Communicate behind the scenes with email notes
• Exchange best performing sequences and templates
• ... All within your specific Team workspace.
*Available under the Gmelius Enterprise Plan.
Does your team manage multiple shared inboxes? Gmelius structures them to give you a clear overview for easier management.
👀 Take a look at your Gmail left pane. Each shared inbox now has its own respective “Unassigned, Assigned, Mine, Pending, and Closed” sub-folders.
Monitor shared conversations on 3 different levels:
👍 Get a clear vision of what's going on in each shared inbox. Know exactly how many pending and assigned emails your team is dealing with, in each shared inbox. And how many tickets they've already closed.
✌️Get a grasp on all ticketing emails, including shared inboxes and labels.
🤟Quickly access all emails delegated directly to you.
This makes managing group emails like your support@ and sales@ addresses even easier.
What do you think? We'll be happy to hear your thoughts. Comments will be answered directly by email.