Email notifications are finally here!
From now on, when someone books, reschedules or cancels a meeting with you, you will receive an instant email notification.
You don't have to decide on your shared inbox workflow the moment you create it. Play with it first, and adjust the workflow any time after.
From now on, once a shared inbox is created you can decide if you want to:
• Automatically add future team members to your shared inbox
• Route conversations to your teammates' individual inboxes
Get more detailed guidance here and let us know what you think!
Looking for ways to automate your shared inbox workflows? Join us for our webinar this Thursday, June 25th at 12pm EDT (6pm CEST).
Within 2 weeks of release, the Gmelius Meeting Scheduler is quickly becoming a favored feature. We're thrilled to see so many of you actively using it and sharing your feedback with us! 🤩
Now Gmelius Meeting Scheduler allows you to:
• Create multi-line descriptions for confirmation pages
• Add emojis in meeting titles, descriptions, and reminders
• See meeting owners' avatars in your compose window
• Have 12-hour time format for specific time zones
Further automate your processes to match the way your teams work:
• Create multi-actions in one rule
• Set up auto-replies at the right time
• Automatically organize tagged* and untagged conversations
*Learn more about tags here.
• Create immediate actions depending on a conversation's assignee or status
If you are a manager** of your Gmelius subscription you can now create and edit rules linked to any shared inboxes and shared labels of your team.
**Learn more about Gmelius roles and permissions here.
Create tags to contextualize and sort:
• Support tickets by problem types
• Sales queries by priority levels
• Marketing emails by keywords
• And more
Use the ticketing widget on your Gmail right sidebar to create and add tags to your email conversations.
If you're an admin or a manager of your Gmelius subscription you can also edit and manage tags from your Gmelius dashboard.
Our team is constantly adding new features inside Boards to make them even better. You can now:
1. Sort columns based on the volume of the cards
2. Use shortcuts to organize and complete tasks faster
3. Find the right card with internal board search
4. Hover over the icons to see tags and email notes without opening your task cards
5. Sort your cards by due dates and priority levels in each column
Looks great, right? 🤩
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email